Breastfeeding Topics No One Talks About
(Thursday, May 6th at 12p MST/2p EST)
The First 20 to register will get a free motherlove nipple cream ($10.95 value). All participants will receive a 50% off coupon for a Motherlove product of their choice.
Have a burning lactation-related question, that you can't seem to get an answer to? Chances are, you aren't the only one with that question!
Bri the IBCLC has been teaching breastfeeding classes for years and loves to help families get feeling 100% confident in their journey.
This class is perfect for pregnant mamas, those planning to be pregnant soon, or those with a young baby.
You won't want to miss it if you've ever had the thought:
- Larger breasts make more milk
- Having a c-section means I can’t meet my breastfeeding goals
- If my baby is feeding frequently, that means I don’t have enough milk
- All Lactation Consultants are made equal.
- I only hear negative things about breastfeeding, which means it must be really hard to do.
- If I don’t have enough breastmilk, then switching to formula is the next option.
- Women with lots of breastmilk don’t have any problems.
- Problems like thrush and mastitis are rare and there’s nothing you can do to prevent it anyway.
- Tongue and lip ties aren’t a real thing, they’re just trendy right now.
- ...or anything else you feel never gets mentioned or taught!
This will be a fun open, conversation (led by Bri), packed with loads of tips and tricks for long-term breastfeeding and lactation success. Come live, on-camera, or off! There will also be a chat box where you can type your questions if you prefer to leave your mic off.
There will be time for a Q&A at the end, so we won't leave any of your questions unanswered.
This workshop will last about 1.5 hours and is best experienced live.
If you can't make it live but have a question you would like answered, just email it to email@example.com before the workshop is scheduled to start.
Spots will be available until 24 hours before the workshop is scheduled to start, or once limited spots have filled (whichever comes first).
Heads up! Remember what email you use at checkout. That's the one the workshop Zoom link will be sent to, once your purchase is complete. Check your spam folder if you don't see it come through.